Student Resources

2022-2023 Course Information & Planning

Transferring Credit

Study Abroad

Did you know that you can get General Education credit while you study abroad in another country or study away at a location in the U.S.? If you are planning to study abroad  our staff can help you identify courses that will fulfill General Education requirements. Contact Kristin Hyle, to set up an appointment. Learn more about studying abroad through the Office of International Education and Development.